The Interior Design Committee presents: Storytelling in Design: a presentation on the creative process of Walt Disney Imagineering and infusing storytelling in the design of spaces
The Interior Design Committee of the American Institute of Architects in Los Angeles will present an opportunity with a virtual seminar presenting an overview of Walt Disney Imagineering.
What is happening:
- With a mission to bring the power of design and architecture to every corner of our Los Angeles, the American Institute of Architects (AIA) – Los Angeles opens our eyes to a city that flourishes from carefully constructed buildings. designed and spaces in between.
- As part of this mission, the AIA Interior Architecture Committee presents a virtual Zoom presentation, Storytelling in Design: a presentation on the creative process of Walt Disney Imagineering and infusing storytelling into the design of spaces.
- Join Brent Strong, Executive Creative Director of Walt Disney Imagineering, for a presentation on the creative process of Imagineering and the integration of storytelling into the design of spaces. Learn about the principles of creativity, including how to think more creatively and how to design and develop the narrative aspect of the creative process.
- Brent Strong is Executive Creative Director at Walt Disney Imagineering, where he is responsible for the development of new attractions and experiences at Disney parks, including Avengers Campus, new land soon to arrive at Disney California Adventure Park. Strong joined Walt Disney Imagineering in 2006 and previously led the creative teams for Hyperspace Mountain and Star Wars Launch Bay at several Disney parks around the world, development plans for Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort, and interactive experiences at various parks. Disney.
- The virtual seminar will take place on August 25 from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. PDT and will cost between $ 10 and $ 20.
- Anyone interested in registering for the Zoom seminar can register here.