Studio Director, Interior Architecture and Design – Bellevue, WA, US | Works
Bellevue, Washington, USALocation:
Tue 5 Jul ’22Posted on:
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Studio Manager in our Seattle area office in Bellevue, WA!
The Studio Director is a key member of the Ware Malcomb management team, responsible for supporting the Principal or Director in the areas of growth, revenue, profitability, project management, design, personnel management and customer relations for their market. You will be responsible for fostering a positive team-oriented environment, ensuring financial goals and deadlines are met, and assisting the office manager with business development.
Responsibilities of the studio director:
- Lead, coach and train staff
- Responsible for new project proposals and overall financial health of projects
- Assist in responding to RFQs/RFPs and participate in business development efforts.
- Manage customer relationships, actively seek additional and new business.
- Supervise projects for the Interior Architecture and Design group
Studio Manager Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in the interior design/architecture field with at least two years at project manager or senior project manager level
- Desired experience in a leadership role
- Experience working on commercial interior design projects, including workplace/corporate interiors, retail, or other commercial projects
- Experience in developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Experience in business development and strong local network preferred.
- Registered interior designer or NCIDQ certification strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design, interior architecture, architecture or related field
- CAD and Revit knowledge
- Ability to lead and foster a team environment
To apply to https://jobs.lever.co/waremalc…
Back to task list…