Senior Project Manager I Interior Design – San Francisco, CA, US | Works
San Francisco, California, United StatesLocation:
Fri 1 Jul ’22Posted on:
A bit about who Síol is…
Our office is culture-based.
Our success is built on trust and accountability.
Curiosity is the basis of success.
Through fairness and inclusiveness, we embrace multiple perspectives.
Collaborating on projects builds a strong team.
Transparency breeds trust.
A healthy work-life balance frees the mind.
A bit of what we hope defines you…
We are looking for a designer who can see themselves thriving in the above environment.
We uplift those who assume their leadership role by setting an example.
Successful projects are built on dedication, planning and attention to detail.
The growth and success of a team depends on accountability and the distribution of responsibilities.
Learning from others forms a diverse worldview.
The architects rely on the expertise of their consultants to carry out a coherent project.
Form and function don’t have to be mutually exclusive.
Job title: Senior Project Manager | Interior design
Position status: Regular full time
Classification: Not exempt
Wage scale: $94,500 – $126,000
This job description reflects the general level and nature of the position. It is not meant to be all-inclusive.
This role is responsible for all aspects of the project, from concept/storytelling to move-in; directing subordinate staff, resources and processes. Responsible for the quality of the design of each project managed while respecting the established budgets and deadlines. The Senior Project Manager will liaise between clients and the project team to ensure smooth workflow and project success.
Autonomous implementation of the following with little or no manager involvement:
• Lead the project through all phases of the design with minimal input from schematic design, development,
concepts, through to completion
• Write project proposals
• Lead meetings and presentations, set agenda topics and identify stakeholders or meeting attendance
• Establish and maintain relationships with clients
• Establish, with stakeholders, the project budget, schedules and deadlines and work to comply with them
• Establish guidelines and direction for FF+E, accessories and upholstery
• Oversee the creation of materials and guide the client through the design process
• Provides direction and delegation of work to lower level staff by overseeing the quality of work
• Culture of relationships with suppliers, manufacturers, showrooms
• Identify, interview and select potential consultants
• Communicate between the architectural and landscape teams within Síol and within each project
• Occasionally jump into non-project related tasks
• Lead the team to develop internal design processes from origination to implementation and maintenance
• Periodic updates to directors as needed
• Maintain project integrity and storytelling
• Lead the team to develop internal design processes, organization and application
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/APTITUDES – REQUIRED
• 7 to 10 years of related experience
• Advanced skills in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suites and G Suite
• Effective time management and ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong sense of self-motivation and attention to detail
• Demonstrates professional and clear communication skills
• 4 to 6 years of experience in project management
• Must be authorized to work in the United States. No sponsorship is available for this position.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/SKILLS – PREFERRED
• Experience with Studio Designer
• Experience in employee management
• Certification as a licensed professional is preferred but not required
• Collaboration with a variety of other disciplines, working with architecture, interior design and landscape professionals
• Comprehensive employee medical, vision and dental insurance
• Life and disability insurance coverage
• Reimbursement of $100/month for a cell phone
• 15 days of PTO per year
• 9 paid holidays + 2 additional floating holidays
• Compensation for certain continuing education opportunities, including reimbursement for achievements
professional license exams
• Advantage for commuters
• Competitive compensation based on experience
If you meet these qualifications and are motivated to contribute in a team environment, please send a cover letter, resume and work samples to [email protected] Emails only, please. We appreciate attention to detail and thoroughness; those who follow said application protocol will be considered first.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. In accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance of San Francisco, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with a history of arrest and conviction.
View your application history