Remote Interior Design Assistant – New York, NY, US | Works
New York, New York, United StatesSite:
Fri 14 Jan ’22Posted on:
Float Studio is a rapidly growing company focused on creating spaces for start-ups, tech companies, and other creative agencies.
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL: You can think on your feet, are organized and friendly. You work well under pressure and show initiative. You are autonomous and do not need constant instructions. You work with confidence in Revit, Vectorworks or AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe CC. You have excellent attention to detail and are comfortable updating and helping manage project budgets. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty. You have a good knowledge of FF&E products and specify them regularly. You want to develop your skills in architecture and interior design. You have an eye for detail and the ability to describe what you want. You are ready to take your skills to the next level and start working on some of the most exciting commercial interior projects.
- Provide Ad-Hoc support on all projects
- Research, find and procure samples for FF&E
- Development of pricing and invoicing for FF&E
- Compile and develop design presentations
- Assistance in design development: plans, elevations, custom furniture
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Approved for full-time work in the United States
- BA or MA in Interior Design or Architecture
- Familiar with Revit, Vectorworks or AutoCAD with the ability to learn a new program before starting.
- Experienced with Adobe CC
- Ability to stay organized across multiple projects
- Effective communicator between managers, clients, consultants and suppliers
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Experience sourcing furniture for commercial spaces.
- Ability to produce renderings, hand sketches and presentation graphics
Please send work samples, a resume, and a cover letter to [email protected] with the desired role in the subject line.
Back to task list…