Interior Designer – Scottsdale, AZ, USA | Works
Significant design and leadership opportunity with a dynamic interior design practice based in the heart of Scottsdale, Arizona. The candidate should have a minimum of 5-7 years of diverse professional experience in interior design with a particular focus in the high end residential and hospitality industry. The preferred candidate should have strong conceptual design skills that can be successfully translated through the implementation process to final installations. The spirit of collaboration and passion for design excellence are essential. This is an opportunity to play a vital role within an established design company.
Skills desired but not required:
- 5 or more years of professional experience in AutoCAD and 2 or more years of professional experience in Revit.
- Ability to communicate design intent with 3D software such as SketchUp and Revit
- Skills in conceptual and photorealistic 3D rendering
- NCIDQ certified.
- Associate’s Degree in Interior Design or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in the high-end residential and hotel design industry.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge of the FFE process from schematic design to design development and installation.
- Ability to learn computer programs for FFE inputs such as Studio Designer.
- Knowledge of interior finishes and materials.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish a workable FFE budget, conduct product research, submit detailed quotes to suppliers, and enter FFE specifications for the Purchasing Manager.
- Development of schedules for interior finishes, lighting, plumbing, hardware and appliances.
- Ability to examine and correct the inner CD set.
- Ability to draw key design elements in CAD or by hand for others to implement.
- Ability to execute and oversee design presentations in digital format as well as physical sample boards.
- Ability to coordinate design intent between multiple entities including client, contractor, consultants, etc.
- Ability to delegate necessary work and manage team members to meet deadlines and stay within budget.
- Check all work for accuracy before each submission.
- Work with other offices to resolve coordination and document production issues.
- Maintain open lines of communication and management with the client, contractors and consultants throughout all phases of the project.
- Respect professional ethics.
Electronic copies of resume and work samples can be sent to [email protected] Salary according to experience. No phone calls please.
View your application history
Back to task list…