Interior Design Software Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecast (2021
The interior design software market is expected to experience a CAGR of 9.07% during the forecast period 2021 to 2026. The development of infrastructure in the world has increased the need for better design and decoration of interior.
New York, November 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Interior Design Software Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact and Forecast (2021 – 2026)” – https: / /www.reportlinker.com/p06179109/?utm_source=GNW
The increase in the use of cloud-based software and the growing demand for better decoration and interior design is expected to drive the growth of the market.
– With interior design software, architects can take preventative measures, reducing the need for remodeling and reconstruction. The number of interior design companies is increasing dramatically across the world, and with it, the revenue generated by businesses is also increasing.
– One of the main drivers of the demand for interior design software is the improvement in productivity achieved by reducing the reliance on paperwork and documentation. It also helps organizations lower their overall interior decorating costs by providing improved budgeting tools. In addition, the software allows architects to prepare a detailed floor layout including precise measurements, floors, windows, walls, doors, lights, cabinets and furniture.
– Virtual tours are becoming more and more common among architectural firms as they help convert businesses and get correct perspective from clients. For example, WHA Architecture in the United States uses Autodesk CAD, Sketchup, Lumion and Vray solutions and allows its clients to virtually visualize the project via 360-degree rendering.
– With the advent of 5G and the increasing power of computing devices, the VR application in interior design solutions is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period, allowing graphics to become more realistic and display more quickly.
– While the COVID-19 pandemic has forced many businesses small and large to shut down, many more have responded by going virtual. Interior design is one of those areas that has managed to avoid a complete shutdown by adapting to the demands of the current climate. Interior designers have started to take virtual tours of spaces for which their clients are looking for a design. Zoom calls are used for consultations and discussions, and transactions are carried out. The commercial buildings sector is expected to be hit the hardest due to declining revenues and the closure of their businesses during the lockdown period.
Key market trends
The residential sector will experience the strongest growth
– The residential sector is expected to experience the highest growth rate during the forecast period, due to population growth and increasing demand for a pleasant and comfortable living space. Residential design involves the interior design of private residences. The interior designer can work on a project from the initial planning phase or can work on the remodeling of an existing structure.
– With more and more technological innovations, fitting out a home is no longer a household matter. In the current scenario, many millennials with unconventional lifestyles see their home decor as a reflection of their personality. Most homeowners prefer to design businesses that can understand their vision and organize cost-effective designs for kitchens, living rooms, cabinets, etc.
– In addition, interior design companies are using augmented and virtual reality, cloud computing and 3D technology to meet the growing demand to provide customers with seamless home interiors and renovation experiences. Additionally, seizing the trend, startups like Livspace, HomeLane, Bonito Designs, Infurnia and Spacejoy envision significant growth in the segment by raising funds to increase their user base.
– Moreover, with the upcoming smart city and smart home projects in the Asia-Pacific and Latin America regions, the residential segment market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to experience strongest growth
– The Asia-Pacific segment is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period. Plans to build infrastructure in countries such as China and India are expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the Asia-Pacific segment. According to the market study, India is expected to rank third in terms of construction volumes by 2030 with a target of 11 million buildings to be built, thus highlighting good prospects for the studied market.
– Increasing urbanization and population growth in major cities of Asia-Pacific, such as Beijing, China, Tokyo, Japan and Mumbai, India, has led to a further increase in residential apartments. For example, according to a draft framework of the 14th Five-Year National Economic and Social Growth Plan and long-term goals through 2035, China plans to increase its urbanization rate to 65 percent between 2021 and 2025.
– Start-ups are disrupting the region’s interior design ecosystem. For example, Livspace has become one of the largest home renovation and interior platforms in India. The company has designed over 5,000 homes, a whopping 2 million square feet, and works with over 2,000 design partners. The company partnered with Brand Capital, the strategic investment arm of The Times Group, and was able to create a strong brand presence.
– Southeast Asia is particularly expected to have potential for market expansion due to its booming population, increasing urbanization and economic growth in countries such as Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam , the Philippines and Malaysia. For example, according to Statistics Indonesia (Badan Pusat Statistik), the construction sector is expected to pick up in 2021, growing 7.1%, allowing operations in Indonesia to return to normal levels.
The interior design software market is moderately competitive. Regional vendors focus on delivering cost effective solutions with limited operational capabilities and prices comparatively lower than international players. The main players in the market are Autodesk Inc., Dassault SystÃ¨mes SE, Trimble Inc., among others.
– October 2021 – SmartDraw updated its interior design software to include Google Sheets connectivity, which allows users to create graphics or enrich shapes with data. It allows users to create data-based diagrams and link data to specific shapes to get more information.
– September 2021 – Trimble Inc. released a beta version of SketchUp for iPad that allows interior designers, engineers, architects, and construction professionals to create, edit, and collaborate on SketchUp models anytime and anywhere. or.
– The market estimate sheet (ME) in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06179109/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001