Automotive Interior Materials Market Size to Reach USD 68.19 Billion in 2030
NEW YORK, March 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Automotive Interior Materials Market Size is Expected to Reach $68.19 billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 3.1% over the forecast period, according to the latest Reports and Data report. Market revenue growth is expected to increase due to high demand for automotive interior materials to ensure high level of comfort and customization in vehicles. Automotive interior materials give automobiles a more attractive appearance, greater durability, and increased durability, helping manufacturers improve vehicle performance and interior features. It also helps manufacturers improve the features and design of automotive cabins. Additionally, the growing popularity of electric vehicles and self-driving cars has spurred the demand for lightweight materials in automobiles. Self-driving cars are equipped with a variety of modern technologies that require the integration of multiple ECUs and chips. This increases the overall weight of the vehicle and requires the use of lightweight materials for the vehicle body and other sections.
Polymers are a common type of material used in automotive interiors. Consumer preference for lightweight and durable interior components is likely to drive up demand for polymers. As public concern about the environment and global warming has increased, legislative constraints have tightened. Automakers are focusing on reducing vehicle CO2 emissions by reducing overall weight. These are some of the factors driving up the demand for polymers in the global automotive interior materials market.
Request a sample report – @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1793
Some highlights of the report
- Leather is the most practical material for any vehicle’s seating system because it is the most durable when used correctly. The majority of passenger vehicle sleeper seats are made of leather. Natural leather is more expensive than synthetic leather. Customers buying luxury and high-end vehicles expect genuine leather seats and interiors, which is driving the demand for natural leather in automotive interiors.
- The dashboard segment is expected to register a significant revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Improvements in vehicle dashboards and their materials have had a significant impact on the automotive industry, as dashboards are now expected to be environmentally friendly and free of hazardous materials. The increase in the production of dashboards, which uses new technologies, designs and materials, is expected to drive the segment’s revenue growth.
Request a custom research report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1793
- In the automobile, continuous innovations are being made in the use of materials for seats, as seats are important in reducing driver discomfort during long journeys or in poor driving conditions. The seat cushion is made from high performance polyurethane foams combined with upholstery materials such as leather or fabric. The use of carbon fiber and other performance composites in the rear part of the seats results from the requirement for lightweight components in modern vehicles.
- market in North America is expected to witness a steady revenue growth rate in the global automotive interior materials market over the forecast period, owing to increased demand for passenger vehicles, frequent technological advancements, and economic feasibility of premium options . Widespread reliance on the car for personal transportation in North America is likely to enable steady market revenue growth in this region. Additionally, demand is expected to grow at a significant rate due to stringent fuel economy standards.
- Companies profiled in the market report are Toyota Boshoku Corporation, Lear Corporation, Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd., Adient plc, Faurecia SE, Grupo Antolín, Sage Automotive Interiors, Yanfeng Automotive Interior Systems Co., Ltd., SMS Auto Fabrics and Dräxlmaier Group.
To identify key industry trends, research study at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-interior-materials-market
For the purposes of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global automotive interior materials market on the basis of interior material type, vehicle type, class, application, and region:
- Interior Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2030)
- wooden materials
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2030)
- Passenger vehicles
- Light commercial vehicles
- Heavy duty vehicles
- Class Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2030)
- Door panel and trim
- Roof padding
- Airbags and seat belts
- Carpets and floor mats
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1793
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore trending research reports by reports and data:
Electric vehicle (EV) market size was $201.01 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 20.6% over the forecast period. The market revenue growth is mainly driven by the rising sales of electric vehicles globally and the growing focus on the launch of new models of electric vehicles by manufacturers.
The market size of polymers for electric vehicles (cars) is expected to reach $418.27 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 66.9% over the forecast period. The electric vehicle (car) polymer market revenue growth is expected to be primarily driven by increasing demand for electric vehicles (EVs), especially from developing countries, and growing awareness among manufacturers about the benefits of the use of polymers for VE.
The tire market size is expected to reach $318.57 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 3.3% over the forecast period, the market revenue growth is mainly driven by ongoing industrialization and economic expansion
The Vehicle Access Control Market Size is Expected to Reach $23.42 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. Growing concerns over vehicle safety and increasing production and sales of passenger cars (PCs) and light commercial vehicles (LCVs) are major factors that are expected to drive the market revenue growth over the period. forecast
Off-Road Vehicle Engines Market Size is Expected to Reach $69.03 billion in 2028 and record a revenue CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period. The steady growth in off-road vehicle engine market revenue is largely driven by increased farm automation and rising construction activity.
The Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Market Size is Expected to Reach $2,607.63 billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 24.5% over the forecast period. Rising fuel prices are accelerating the adoption of AFVs as people switch to alternative fuels, which, in turn, is driving market revenue growth.
The security inspection market is expected to reach a market size of $11.23 billion by 2027 and register a high CAGR during the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. The security inspection market revenue growth is supported by the strong demand for security checks of bags, vehicles, people and other items at airports and railways.
Electro-optical targeting system market size was $20.38 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of $31.49 billion by 2028, and achieve a CAGR of 5.50%. An important market indicator for the growth of the electro-optical targeting systems market is the increase in military expenditures by various countries around the world.
The market for laser weapon systems was $8.32 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.80%. Rapid beam delivery compared to kinetic weapons is one of the factors responsible for the growth of the market. Increasing investment from various countries is a major driver for the growth of the market.
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, commodities and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts in various areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Business Development Manager
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the latest press release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-automotive-interior-materials-market
SOURCE reports and data